POSITION REPORTS TO:
PTR’s business in Enfield, CT is currently seeking an experienced Electro-Mechanical Engineer that will report directly to the Engineering Manager. They will be responsible to design, develop, test or help the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, or systems for industrial use. Some of this will be “hands-on” manufacturing when necessary.
A bachelor's degree in Eletrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, and a minimum of 1-3 years of experience.
- Design, develop, or test electronic components and systems for industrial use employing knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties.
- Design electronic circuits and components for use on and around our systems.
- Ability to read and interpret engineered drawings and specifications.
- Ability to travel when requested to support Service department in troubleshooting, testing, installation, upgrading or repair of equipment.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Must have experience in Solidworks, Ladder Logic, Visual Basic and .Net.
Being a small company, other miscellaneous duties will be required as they become necessary.
- Medical and Dental
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous 401k Plan
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Clean Temperature Controlled Manufacturing Facility