PTR’s is currently seeking an an Electrical Engineer to join our Engineering Team. The position is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and supervising the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, and systems for industrial use. Mechanical aptitude is a plus!
- Designs, develop, tests and/or supervises the installation of electrical equipment, components or systems for industrial use.
- Employs knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties.
- Design electronic circuits and components for use on and around our systems.
- Uses computer aided design (CAD) software to create preliminary and detailed drawings.
- Travels to customer sites as needed to for service installation/troubleshooting.
- Programs using ladder logic, Visual Basic and .Net.
- Performs other duties as necessary or assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- A bachelor's degree in Eletrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, and a minimum of 1-3 years of experience.
- 1-3 years of engineering experience required.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Familiar with Solidworks CAD programming
- Familiar with ladder logic, Visual Basic and .Net.
- Proficiency in Windows environment; proficient in Microsoft applications
- Excellent analtical and organizational skills, with close attention to detail
- strong communincation skills, both written and verbal
At PTR-Precision Technologies, we offer our employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous 401k Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement